[New] Seagate 2 TB IronWolf 3.5 Inch 5900 RPM Internal Hard Drive for 1-8 Bay NAS Systems (64 MB Cache, Up to 180 MB/s)
£62.00 + VAT
- IronWolf is an ideal companion for your NAS for 24 × 7 remote access, backups and file sharing from anywhere, making sharing ideas easy
- Dual-plane balance and rotational vibration sensors mitigate vibration in multi-bay NAS enclosures for consistent performance and reliability
- RAID optimisation increases performance and reliability with error recovery control for better data integrity
- Enhanced power management saves energy and delivers power when the NAS needs it most
- With workloads of up to 180 TB/year on IronWolf, multiple users can confidently upload and download data to a NAS server
- Grading Info
|Item Weight||780 g|
|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 4 x 1 cm|
|Item model number||ST2000VN004|
|Series||ST2000VN004 IRON WOLF|
|Processor Brand||Not Applicable|
|Hard Drive Size||2000 GB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA-600|
Brand new in original packaging and condition.
Grade A / Open Box
Slightly Used or open box, however it may not be in its original packaging or packaging may have been damaged
In good condition with minor visible marks or scratches. Slight cosmetic issue but nothing major and unit is generally in good condition with minor or hardly noticeable scrapes or scratches and absolutely no dents or damage. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. Occasional rubber base or back plates might be missing
The device will be clean however there migh be noticeable scratches or marks and sign of wear and tear on the casing. There will not be any scratches or marks on the screen in case of monitors or Laptops, however you may notice occasional pressure marks. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. However it may have issues like small dents, missing rubber legs or missing back plates.
The device will have significant signs of use. Deep scratches and/or dents on the casing are permitted but nothing that affects the functionality of the machine. In case of monitors or laptops if there is any damage to the screen then it will be clearly mentioned in the description however you may expect pressure marks or scratches on screen. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. May have missing rubber legs, back plates.