[NEW] Cisco Linksys SRW208L 8-Port 10/100Mbits Ethernet Layer 3 Switch
Out of Stock
Type: Ethernet Switch
Free Mainland UK Shipping on most orders.
Free 90 Days Warranty
9am-5pm Phone Support
Cisco-Linksys 8-Port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch with WebView and 100Base-LX Uplink
Model No: SRW208L-UK
Enabling the SRW208L advanced features further secures the integrity of your network. The WebView interface provides an intuitive, secure management interface enabling you to better utilize the comprehensive feature-set of the switch, resulting in a better optimized, more secure network.
BrandLinksysModelSRW208LMPNSRW208LUKUPC745883571420eBay Product ID (ePID)62965491
TypeEthernet SwitchManageable DeviceFully ManagedLayer2
Ports8 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX (RJ-45)Uplink/Additional Port(s)1 x 100Base-LX
MAC Address Entries8000Number of LAN Ports256Huntgroups / Link Aggregations8Layer 2 Forwarding Rate2.8 MppsSwitch Fabric Capacity3.8 Gbps
Standards and Protocols
Remote Management ProtocolHTTP, HTTPS, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, SSH, SSL, TFTP, TelnetProtocolsACL, BOOTP, DHCP, DiffServ, HTTPS, IGMP, IPv4, IPv6, RADIUS, SNTP, SSH, TCP, TFTP, UDPSwitching / Forwarding MethodStore-and-forward
Rack Mounting Height1U
- 8 – 10/100 Switched RJ-45 ports deliver up to 200Mbps of throughput per port
- 1 – MiniGBIC Port
- 1 – 100BASE-LX uplink port with LC type connector and built-in transceiver
- 3.8 Gbps, non-blocking, store-and-forward switching mechanism
- Simplified QoS management enabled by advanced queuing techniques using 802.1p, Diffserv or ToS traffic prioritization specifications
- Configuration and monitoring from a standard web browser with WebView management
- Secure remote management of the switch via SSH and SSL secure channel network protocols
- 802.1Q based VLANs enable segmentation of networks for improved performance and security
- Private VLAN Edge for simplified network isolation for guests connections or autonomous networks
- Automatic configuration of VLANs across multiple switches through GVRP/GARP
- Automatic MDI/MDIX detection support
- User/Network port level security via 802.1X authentication and MAC‑based filtering
- Increased the bandwidth (up to 8x) and added link redundancy with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Enhanced rate limiting capabilities and storm control, including multicast, broadcast and flood control
- Port mirroring for non‑invasive monitoring of switch traffic
- Jumbo frame support – up to 1632 bytes
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- Fully rack-mountable using the included rack-mounting hardware
– SRW208L-UK Gigabit Switch
– UK Power Cord and Adapter
– RS232 Serial cable
– CD with User Guide
– Online Registration Card
Brand new in original packaging and condition.
An item in this category is just like new which maybe a returned product or opened out of original packaging for testing or checking purposes and then repacked, however it may not be in its original packaging or packaging may have been damaged.
These items are in Overall Very Good Cosmetic Condition. There is a slight possibility of very minor marks or scratches due to storage and transport. There will be hardly any noticeable scrapes or scratches and absolutely no dents or any sort of damage. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system.
In good condition with minor visible marks or scratches. Slight cosmetic issue but nothing major and unit is generally in good condition with minor or hardly noticeable scrapes or scratches and absolutely no dents or damage. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. Occasional rubber base or blanking plate might be missing in case of desktops. Laptops may have missing rubber base or light keyboard marks.
The device will be clean however there might be noticeable scratches or marks and sign of wear and tear on the casing. There may be light blemish on the screen in case of monitors or Laptops (nothing major) and you may notice occasional pressure marks. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. However it may have issues like small dents and missing rubber legs or missing blanking plates only in case of desktops.
The device will have significant signs of use. Deep scratches and/or dents on the casing are permitted but nothing that affects the functionality of the machine. In case of monitors or laptops if there is any damage to the screen then it will be clearly mentioned in the description however you may expect pressure marks or scratches on screen. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. May have missing rubber legs, back plates.