FREE DELIVERY APPLIES TO UK SINGLE PARCELS ONLY
Most UK order will be delivered in 2 to 5 working days.
Deliveries to non mainland UK and highlands addresses will incur a charge.
Deliveries of multiple items or large items will incur a charge.
European deliveries normally 3 to 7 days depending on location.
SEE BELOW FOR FULL RATE TABLES FOR UK AND EUROPE
We use UPS for the majority of our deliveries. For more information or to track a parcel please visit UPS website.
Please supply a mobile phone number with your order to receive text updates on your shipment.
- You are notified of this by text if you supply your mobile number at time or order.
- If the delivery date is not convenient, you can use the text or email to change it.
- All you need to do is send mobile number with your stripe payment.
- Most deliveries will require a signature. Please ensure someone is at the address to accept and inspect the item.
- When signing you will notice that most couriers include the term “Received in good condition”. If you are unable to check the item please add “Unchecked” next to your signature.
- FAILED DELIVERIES – If a package is not signed for, it will be held at your local depot for 3 days waiting for collection and then returned to us. All returns/re-delivery to us will incur an additional postage charge.
- DAMAGED IN TRANSIT – Because damages must be reported to our couriers within 7 days please ensure your item is checked and any damages are reported to us within this time.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS – Any missing parts must be reported within 7 days. If you are unable to check your item or contents within 7 days of delivery please request a later delivery date.
DELIVERY ON LARGER ORDERS
Charges for larger orders will be calculated at checkout.
SHIPPING RATES – UK AND EUROPE
UK delivery price quoted is to all UK mainland, highlands and islands but not to off shore territories. If your location is not listed we are unable to provide a delivery service, sorry. European prices quoted are for mainland delivery only, not to offshore locations.
We are able to dispatch orders throughout the European Union. All our great features are included and you still have a warranty.
We accept stripe as default payment gateway.
We can only ship EU orders to the billing address and there is just a few things to note.
All our equipment is specified and will come with UK QWERTY keyboard layout unless otherwise specificed.
And we only supply UK power cables with orders.
Your warranty is a RETURN TO BASE warranty so it is your responsibility to return the item to us for repair or replace only.
We dispatch all orders using a trackable courier and the price of shipping will be quoted at checkout.
We are able to process larger orders and ship via pallet delivery. And we accept Proformas and Purchase orders from members of the EU.
Unfortunately Credit accounts are not generally available in the EU.
Contact us to learn more about EU shipping.