Dell Optiplex 3040 Mini / Micro PC Dual Core i3 6100T 3.2Ghz 8Gb Ram 256Gb SSD Win10 Pro
£209.00 + VAT
Dell Optiplex 3040 Mini PC
– Powered by 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors i3-6100t
– Ultrafast 256GB SSD drive which are 10x faster then normal Hard drives.
– Coming with 8GB of ram but you can upgrade upto 16GB of DDR3 memory for seamless workflow across multiple apps.
– Builtin Wifi with Antenna
– Support for two displays DisplayPort, HDMI ( some stock have additional VGA port as well )
– 1.Universal Audio Jack | 2.Line out | 3.USB Charge port | 4.USB smart power on | 5.Industry standard security slot | 6.USB 3.0 ports | 7.DP | 8.HDMI
– Windows 10 Pro
– Includes Power Adapter and Cable
- Grading Info
|Model:||Optiplex 3040||Processor Type:||Intel Core i3 6th Gen.|
|Video Out:||HDMI , Display Port||Processor Speed:||3.2 GHz|
|Form Factor:||Mini / Micro||Operating System:||WIN 10 PRO|
|Wifi||Yes, with Antenna||Hardware Connectivity:||USB 2.0, USB 3.0|
|Storage Type:||SSD||SSD Drive Capacity:||256GB SSD (upgrade available)|
Brand new in original packaging and condition.
Grade A / Open Box
Slightly Used or open box, however it may not be in its original packaging or packaging may have been damaged
In good condition with minor visible marks or scratches. Slight cosmetic issue but nothing major and unit is generally in good condition with minor or hardly noticeable scrapes or scratches and absolutely no dents or damage. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. Occasional rubber base or blanking plate might be missing in case of desktops.
The device will be clean however there might be noticeable scratches or marks and sign of wear and tear on the casing. There will not be any scratches or marks on the screen in case of monitors or Laptops, however you may notice occasional pressure marks. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. However it may have issues like small dents and missing rubber legs or missing blanking plates only in case of desktops.
The device will have significant signs of use. Deep scratches and/or dents on the casing are permitted but nothing that affects the functionality of the machine. In case of monitors or laptops if there is any damage to the screen then it will be clearly mentioned in the description however you may expect pressure marks or scratches on screen. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. May have missing rubber legs, back plates.