Dell OptiPlex 7060 SFF Intel i5-8500 8th Gen 3.0GHz 8GB DDR4 Ram 256GB SSD Win10 Pro
£299.00 + VAT
- Dell OptiPlex 7060 Small Form Factor (SFF) PC
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Processor: Intel Six Core i5-8500, 3.0 GHz (9M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz) 8th Gen
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 (upgrade available)
- SSD Drive Storage: 256 GB SSD (upgrade available)
- Hard Drive Type (Primary): Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Optical Drive: N/A
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Audio: Intel On Board Audio
- Ports and Connectors: 9x USB (5x 3.0, 4x 2.0), 2x DP, 1x USB-C, 1x RJ45
- Networking Type: Gigabyte Ethernet Connection
- Warranty: Tech-bazaar 3 months, Dell Next Business Day On-Site Warranty till Jan 2023
- Grading Info
|Type||Small Form Factor|
|Processor||Intel Hex Core i5-8500, 3.0 GHz (9M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz) 8th Gen|
|1st Hard Disk Drive||256GB SSD|
|Optical Drive||Not Included|
|Operating System Installed||Windows 10 Pro|
|Operating system licence||Windows Bios Licence|
|Warranty||90 Days Warranty from the day the item is delivered|
|Condition||Tested for Full Functions. This is a used machine in good contion, which will show minor signs of use.|
|More information||Dell Warranty NBD ProSupport till 2023|
|AC Adapter||UK Power lead|
Brand new in original packaging and condition.
Grade A / Open Box
Slightly Used or open box, however it may not be in its original packaging or packaging may have been damaged
In good condition with minor visible marks or scratches. Slight cosmetic issue but nothing major and unit is generally in good condition with minor or hardly noticeable scrapes or scratches and absolutely no dents or damage. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. Occasional rubber base or blanking plate might be missing in case of desktops.
The device will be clean however there might be noticeable scratches or marks and sign of wear and tear on the casing. There will not be any scratches or marks on the screen in case of monitors or Laptops, however you may notice occasional pressure marks. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. However it may have issues like small dents and missing rubber legs or missing blanking plates only in case of desktops.
The device will have significant signs of use. Deep scratches and/or dents on the casing are permitted but nothing that affects the functionality of the machine. In case of monitors or laptops if there is any damage to the screen then it will be clearly mentioned in the description however you may expect pressure marks or scratches on screen. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. May have missing rubber legs, back plates.