LG 22M38A 22 inch TN Monitor (1920 x 1080, VGA, 200 cd/m2, 5ms)
£99.00 + VAT
- Reducing the flicker level to almost zero, Flicker-Safe helps you protect your eyes from exhausting flickers
- Colour revision algorithms are used to help those with colour weakness or who have difficulty distinguishing certain ranges of colours to view all the important content
- Reducing blue light to protect your eyes, Reader Mode provides optimal condition for reading. With just a touch of a button, you can comfortably read on the monitor for longer periods
- On Screen Control and My Display Presets allow you to easily customize monitor settings with a few clicks of a mouse
- 72% Colour Gamut (CIE1976), and anti-glare 3H surface treatment
Out of stock
- Grading Info
|Brand name||LG Electronics|
|Item Weight||2.1 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||50.9 x 5.7 x 31.6 cm|
|Item model number||22M38A-B|
|Screen Size||22 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Display Resolution||1080p Full HD|
|Number of VGA Ports||1|
Brand new in original packaging and condition.
Grade A / Open Box
Slightly Used or open box, however it may not be in its original packaging or packaging may have been damaged
In good condition with minor visible marks or scratches. Slight cosmetic issue but nothing major and unit is generally in good condition with minor or hardly noticeable scrapes or scratches and absolutely no dents or damage. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. Occasional rubber base or blanking plate might be missing in case of desktops.
The device will be clean however there might be noticeable scratches or marks and sign of wear and tear on the casing. There will not be any scratches or marks on the screen in case of monitors or Laptops, however you may notice occasional pressure marks. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. However it may have issues like small dents and missing rubber legs or missing blanking plates only in case of desktops.
The device will have significant signs of use. Deep scratches and/or dents on the casing are permitted but nothing that affects the functionality of the machine. In case of monitors or laptops if there is any damage to the screen then it will be clearly mentioned in the description however you may expect pressure marks or scratches on screen. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. May have missing rubber legs, back plates.