[NEW] Thunder X3 by Aerocool TM50 Gaming Mouse Memory & Programable via Software TM50
The TM50 Thunder X3 Mouse comes with an AVAGO 3310 sensor designed to achieve optimum performance while gaming. With the Omron mechanical switches, a slip proof strip next to the thumb area for better grip and a wider scroll wheel (10mm wide), the TM50 was specifically designed for long gaming sessions. An aluminium base at the bottom of the mouse acts as a counter-weight to better support maneuverability during intense sessions and the teflon feet allow precision tracking and smooth gliding across the surface. Four dpi settings of 1500, 3000, 6000 and 10000 ensure all movements are lag free and incredibly accurate allowing game play according to your preference.
To further enhance your gaming experience, a downloadable software allows you to program macros, customise buttons including speed and X/Y values and save up to three different profiles. Customise the backlight on the mouse with 16.8 million colours to choose from. An interchangeable panel is included with the mouse either switch to the slip proof surface or utilize the ring finger rest. The choice is yours.
Plan and execute the next world domination from the comfort of your desk.
- 3310 Sensor – Housed in the heart of the TM50 the AVAGO-3310 is the perfect chip for optical navigation sensor. It is capable of high-speed motion detection typically at 60ips and acceleration up to 20g. The precision of movements means never miss a hit while gaming.
- Switches – The Omron mechanical switch is excellent for its reliability and has a lifetime of 10 million clicks. It produces a subtle click sound at a gentle press of the mouse button and deliveries quick and responsive results.
- Wheel – Just as important as switches, the TM50 scroll wheel can turn hundreds of millions of times in its lifespan for going through lengthy websites and documents, as well as for gaming. Whether it is to scope, throw a grenade or zoom in on the battlefield, you need to be highly robust for heavy duty precision scrolling.
- Material – TM50 features a soft-touch paint on the top part of the mouse that give the user a smooth and pleasant rubbery touch while holding the mouse and at the same time it will help avoid slipperiness from the sweat of the palm especially during long gaming sessions.
- Connector and Cable – The gold-plated USB connector ensures that the connector will be corrosion-free while maintaining the quality of the data transmission. The braided cable sleeving also nicely hides away the ugly wires and make sure there is no cable entanglement during game play.
- Teflon Feet – The professional teflon feet is to ensure a perfect and smooth glide on any surface with precision tracking. It also ensures no scratching on either the mouse or surface as it wears down in the long term. An extra set of teflon feet is included to maximise the value of this mouse.
- Scroller – Repetitive scrolling during intensive game play sometimes may cause stress and discomfort to the finger tip and the joint. The scroller of the TM50 was purposely designed to have the width of the scroller wheel up to 10mm wide with a robust pattern design on the rubber ring to make sure the finger tip can steadily scroll with a firm grasp on the wheel surface.
- Shape – When we designed this mouse we tested some of the most popular mice in the market and studied the contour and the touch. As a result we have designed this mouse that it fits in your hand perfectly and comfortably especially during long hours of work or while during marathon gaming sessions.
- Aluminum Base – The hair-brushed aluminum base not only is part of the overall aesthetic of the TM50 but very importantly it is acting as a counterweight. It is especially important when it comes to fast maneuvering during games it helps to keep the mouse in contact with the surface.
Brand new in original packaging and condition.
An item in this category is just like new which maybe a returned product or opened out of original packaging for testing or checking purposes and then repacked, however it may not be in its original packaging or packaging may have been damaged.
These items are in Overall Very Good Cosmetic Condition. There is a slight possibility of very minor marks or scratches due to storage and transport. There will be hardly any noticeable scrapes or scratches and absolutely no dents or any sort of damage. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system.
In good condition with minor visible marks or scratches. Slight cosmetic issue but nothing major and unit is generally in good condition with minor or hardly noticeable scrapes or scratches and absolutely no dents or damage. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. Occasional rubber base or blanking plate might be missing in case of desktops. Laptops may have missing rubber base or light keyboard marks.
The device will be clean however there might be noticeable scratches or marks and sign of wear and tear on the casing. There may be light blemish on the screen in case of monitors or Laptops (nothing major) and you may notice occasional pressure marks. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. However it may have issues like small dents and missing rubber legs or missing blanking plates only in case of desktops.
The device will have significant signs of use. Deep scratches and/or dents on the casing are permitted but nothing that affects the functionality of the machine. In case of monitors or laptops if there is any damage to the screen then it will be clearly mentioned in the description however you may expect pressure marks or scratches on screen. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. May have missing rubber legs, back plates.