[NEW] Thunder X3 by Aerocool TM50 Gaming Mouse Memory & Programable via Software TM50
£45.00 + VAT
Only 2 left in stock
- Grading Info
The TM50 Thunder X3 Mouse comes with an AVAGO 3310 sensor designed to achieve optimum performance while gaming. With the Omron mechanical switches, a slip proof strip next to the thumb area for better grip and a wider scroll wheel (10mm wide), the TM50 was specifically designed for long gaming sessions. An aluminium base at the bottom of the mouse acts as a counter-weight to better support maneuverability during intense sessions and the teflon feet allow precision tracking and smooth gliding across the surface. Four dpi settings of 1500, 3000, 6000 and 10000 ensure all movements are lag free and incredibly accurate allowing game play according to your preference.
To further enhance your gaming experience, a downloadable software allows you to program macros, customise buttons including speed and X/Y values and save up to three different profiles. Customise the backlight on the mouse with 16.8 million colours to choose from. An interchangeable panel is included with the mouse either switch to the slip proof surface or utilize the ring finger rest. The choice is yours.
Plan and execute the next world domination from the comfort of your desk.
- 3310 Sensor – Housed in the heart of the TM50 the AVAGO-3310 is the perfect chip for optical navigation sensor. It is capable of high-speed motion detection typically at 60ips and acceleration up to 20g. The precision of movements means never miss a hit while gaming.
- Switches – The Omron mechanical switch is excellent for its reliability and has a lifetime of 10 million clicks. It produces a subtle click sound at a gentle press of the mouse button and deliveries quick and responsive results.
- Wheel – Just as important as switches, the TM50 scroll wheel can turn hundreds of millions of times in its lifespan for going through lengthy websites and documents, as well as for gaming. Whether it is to scope, throw a grenade or zoom in on the battlefield, you need to be highly robust for heavy duty precision scrolling.
- Material – TM50 features a soft-touch paint on the top part of the mouse that give the user a smooth and pleasant rubbery touch while holding the mouse and at the same time it will help avoid slipperiness from the sweat of the palm especially during long gaming sessions.
- Connector and Cable – The gold-plated USB connector ensures that the connector will be corrosion-free while maintaining the quality of the data transmission. The braided cable sleeving also nicely hides away the ugly wires and make sure there is no cable entanglement during game play.
- Teflon Feet – The professional teflon feet is to ensure a perfect and smooth glide on any surface with precision tracking. It also ensures no scratching on either the mouse or surface as it wears down in the long term. An extra set of teflon feet is included to maximise the value of this mouse.
- Scroller – Repetitive scrolling during intensive game play sometimes may cause stress and discomfort to the finger tip and the joint. The scroller of the TM50 was purposely designed to have the width of the scroller wheel up to 10mm wide with a robust pattern design on the rubber ring to make sure the finger tip can steadily scroll with a firm grasp on the wheel surface.
- Shape – When we designed this mouse we tested some of the most popular mice in the market and studied the contour and the touch. As a result we have designed this mouse that it fits in your hand perfectly and comfortably especially during long hours of work or while during marathon gaming sessions.
- Aluminum Base – The hair-brushed aluminum base not only is part of the overall aesthetic of the TM50 but very importantly it is acting as a counterweight. It is especially important when it comes to fast maneuvering during games it helps to keep the mouse in contact with the surface.
Brand new in original packaging and condition.
Grade A / Open Box
Slightly Used or open box, however it may not be in its original packaging or packaging may have been damaged
In good condition with minor visible marks or scratches. Slight cosmetic issue but nothing major and unit is generally in good condition with minor or hardly noticeable scrapes or scratches and absolutely no dents or damage. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. Occasional rubber base or back plates might be missing
The device will be clean however there migh be noticeable scratches or marks and sign of wear and tear on the casing. There will not be any scratches or marks on the screen in case of monitors or Laptops, however you may notice occasional pressure marks. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. However it may have issues like small dents, missing rubber legs or missing back plates.
The device will have significant signs of use. Deep scratches and/or dents on the casing are permitted but nothing that affects the functionality of the machine. In case of monitors or laptops if there is any damage to the screen then it will be clearly mentioned in the description however you may expect pressure marks or scratches on screen. Every element of the hardware is functional with no known faults in the system. May have missing rubber legs, back plates.
CIT KBMS-001 USB Keyboard And Mouse0 out of 5
CIT KBMS-001 USB Keyboard And Mouse
[NEW] Logitech G502 Gaming Mouse Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable with 11 Programmable Buttons – Black0 out of 5
- Features USB data format: 16 bits/axis with the USB report rate: 1000 Hertz (1millisecond)
- Comfortable shape with textured grips
- RGB customisable lighting with up to 16.8m colours
- Accurate and responsive optical sensor (PMW3366, 12,000 DPI)
- Tunable weight and balance
[NEW] EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W, Power Supply 100-W1-0500-K30 out of 5
- EVGA 500W – “Unbeatable Value”
- 80 PLUS White certified, with 80% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size / Bearing: 120mm Sleeve Bearing
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection); UVP (Under Voltage Protection, OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
[NEW] Logitech 910-005313 MX Master AMZ Wireless Bluetooth Mouse for Windows and Mac – Black0 out of 5
- Multi-device pairing – pair up to three different devices to easily switch across computers with the touch of a button; the MX Master PC mouse is both Bluetooth and unifying receiver compatible
- Speed – adaptive scroll wheel, navigate through long documents and web pages faster and easier with a precision scroll wheel that auto-shifts from click-to-click to hyper-fast scrolling
- Darkfield laser tracking – turn the world into your mouse pad; the MX Master wireless Bluetooth mouse works on virtually any surface with precise cursor control – even on glass and high-gloss surfaces
- Distinctive thumb wheel – experience side-to-side scrolling with a stroke of your thumb; to unlock the full range of thumb wheel possibilities remember to install Logitech options software
- Enhanced power management: Up to 40 days of power on single charge; you can get enough power for a full day of usage in only 4 minutes, with no downtime while recharging
Aerocool Thunder X3 TK15 USB Wired PC Gaming Keyboard with LED Lighting – Black0 out of 5
- LED Effect – The light bar design on the sides of the keyboard casts a subtle ambient of light onto the table top with an additional pulsating effect.
- Anti-Ghosting – Imagine playing your favourite video game and not being able to sat, run diagonally or fire your weapon at the same time! (say pressing A, W, and G simultaneously)
- Splash-Proof Design – The TK15 keyboard structure is specially designed so that the water will seep out of the interior without damaging the electronic part.
- Wrist Rest – The injected ABS wrist rest area is designed with a subtle texture so that when playing long session games or just simply working your nights away.
- Gamer – A unique and futuristic design makes this membrane keyboard stand apart from other entry keyboards making it stand out in the crowd.
[NEW] Logitech G402 Gaming Mouse Hyperion Fury with 8 Programmable Buttons – Black0 out of 5
- Fusion engine delivers one of the high tracking speed
- Eight programmable buttons; achieve improved results with the PC mouse’s default configuration straight out of the box; or set up one-button triggers
- On-the-fly DPI shifting makes this gaming mouse ideal for gaming; shift through up to four DPI settings, from pixel-precise targeting (250 DPI) to lightning-fast manoeuvres (4,000 DPI)
- With a 1 ms report rate, you can be confident that no matter how precise or fast your moves are with this PC gaming mouse, they will be communicated to the game at the highest possible speed
- Lightweight materials and low friction feet help ensure that your gaming sessions last as long as you can
- System requirements – Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 or Windows Vista
iMicro Black USB 3 Button Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel MO-1008BU – NEW0 out of 5
iMicro Black USB 3 Button Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel MO-1008BU
Quality Robust Mouse. Brand NEW in packaging.
Ideal for travel, home and office use
Great performance with smooth movement
Low power consumption
PC or Mac compatible
Buttons: Corded mouse with 3 buttons and optical tracking
Scroll Wheel: Yes
Resolution: 800 dpi
Operating System Requirements: Windows XP / VISTA / 7 / 8 / 10 / Mac
[NEW] Corsair CP-9020049-UK VS Series ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Power Supply Unit, 450 W0 out of 5
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- AC input from 200~240VAV
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- ATX Connector-1;Floppy Connector-2
- EPS Connector -1;SATA Connector -4
- Four Pin Peripheral Connector -4
[NEW] Dynamode LMS KM9014 Full Size USB Keyboard and 3 Button Sculptured Optical Mouse Bundle0 out of 5
- Wired Desktop Set Includes a Professional Keyboard with Numeric Pad & Precision Optical USB Mouse
- Full-size UK Layout Keyboard with 104 Keys including Windows Shortcut Keys
- Ideal for Windows, Mac, Android, Raspberry PI systems and More